Location Peuma Hue Ecolodge
Estancia Peuma Hue is easily accessible. Location is within the Nahuel Huapi National Park, the first and largest National Park in Argentina, the estancia rests in a peaceful and majestic location, yet only 25 minutes from downtown San Carlos de Bariloche, gateway to the Argentine North Patagonian Andes, 35 minutes from an international airport, 35 minutes from the ski resort, and a 2 hour flight from Buenos Aires. We can provide transfers to and from the airport, to the city, to the ski area and organize excursions in the National Park and surrounding areas.
- Estancia Peuma Hue is located 25 minutes from downtown Bariloche.
- Estancia Peuma Hue is 35 minutes from Cerro Catedral ski area.
- Estancia Peuma Hue is 40 minutes from the airport.
- Estancia Peuma Hue is 50 minutes from Puerto Pañuelo in Llao Llao, arrival port of the Lake Crossing coming from Chilean Patagonia, Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt.
- Bariloche is a 2 hour flight from Buenos Aires.
HOW TO GET TO PEUMA HUE ECOLODGE
Follow paved road 40 from Bariloche (or the airport) to El Bolsón. Reaching km 2014, on the right hand side, after passing Los Baqueanos Camping, turn right on the gravel road where an “Estancia Peuma Hue” sign is. Follow the road to the end reaching 2 wooden gates. Please leave both closed once you went through them. The second is our entrance gate (3 km from the main road). Once inside, follow the road to the Main House and the lake.
Peuma Hue Ecolodge
Gutiérrez lake southern end – Bariloche – Nahuel Huapi National Park – Patagonia Argentina
(+54-9-294) 450 1030 / 450 4856