Services & Amenities
25 minutes from downtown Bariloche, 35 minutes from Mt Catedral ski area, 45 minutes from Bariloche International airport. 2 hour flight from Buenos Aires.
- 500 acres of land within Nahuel Huapi National Park.
- 2 miles of coastline on Lake Gutierrez.
- 25 miles of hiking trails.
- Wood fire heated hot tub and sauna, massage room.
- Free parking on site.
- Complimentary broadband wi-fi access.
- Fireplaces in the living rooms of each lodge.
- Complimentary access to a full kitchen when booking the private villa or cabin.
- All the buildings are non-smoking.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Laundry service.
- Dining service and activities on-site.
- Non-denominational Temple.
- Wendy House for kids
We are a small family operation and almost everything at home was done by our team: clearing an abandoned beautiful land, building, decorating, promoting and hosting our guests with a very personal touch, making them feel at home. Love for Nature; opening new connections among our guests, with our staff, animals & Nature; aware of being part of a whole that we need to take care of; caring for the environment and communities around we try to facilitate and foster new actions that make at least a little difference around us. Estancia Peuma Hue can provide a variety of services in addition to the many activities that we coordinate. Services will be arranged at your request and for an additional charge.
- Home-made, organic, balanced and delicious meals (included in full board plan).
- Organic vegetable garden and greenhouse.
- Music Concerts (Classic, Tango, Celtic, Andean).
- Massages – Healing – Wellbeing Program.
- Personal Development Workshops in Nature.
- Yoga Classes, Pranayama & Meditation.
- Yoga & Nature Retreats
- Team building workshops.
- Corporate Retreats.
- Workshops & Seminars.
- Event Day.
- Tango classes and shows.
- Weddings, celebrations & parties.
- Transfers to and from the airport and/or town.
- Staff is available on site 24/7 to assist with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Wine tasting
- Cooking classes & Cooking Retreats
- Literary Arts and Photography Retreats